Monday, August 2, 2010

Who doesn't LOve OWL !

I love all things cute and adorable. One day as I browse through the internet for crochet inspiration, I came across a very cute crochet owl appliques. They made it as a pendant for necklace. Then it hit me, why not I come out with my own creation - I did! I tried a few times , adjusting sizes and stitches , also trying to make it look cute and adorable too. So finally I came out with this.......



After my first owl was successfully crocheted , I began to crochet them in few different colors. I have it in pink, blue, brown, peach and yellow at my etsy shop http://www.appliquefarm.etsy.com/ . So far the response is quite good, I got a few of them sold off. :)

In the coming days, I will try my hand on crocheting cat, rabbit, dog and anything that is cute. I just love them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment