Friday, July 30, 2010

It's a Wonderful Slouch Hat Day!

Hi, it is such a lovely day today, isn't it? :) I sure feel so. Maybe it is because I sold 2 slouch hat today, yippee!!! I guess slouch hat is the most popular crochet hat, I sell it faster than any of my other items. Maybe because it is really comfortable to wear, lightweight again, and stylish as well. Especially if you have a bad hair day, just tuck in all your hair inside the slouch and nobody will know your hair is a mess. :)

The picture to the right, is one of the slouch I sold today. This same one I have sold 3 of them, I think is the color, you know, black and grey are always the easiest color to match all your wardrobe plus it comes with 2 strings for you to tighten when you want to keep your hair inside the slouch.
The picture to the left is another one I have sold today to the same customer. This one is slightly smaller slouch but still able to tuck your hair in.
This slouch is in wine red color, very chic and rich color, and also easy to go with any type of garments. My sister Zain, she is the crafter behind all these wonderful slouch hat. She just love making them, mix and match all colors.
These beautiful slouch hats are available at our shop now at : www.cinnamonyarn.etsy.com
Thank you,
Nani and Zain

No comments:

Post a Comment